TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

One . More . Day!!!
Then I'm off for the next SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEST. GIFT. EVER.

 Here's how I've been spending most of my time:

I made 15 snowmen out of old fabric bolts - I think they turned out so adorable.  I also created some Santa Claus decorations from the fabric bolts! SO CUTE.
The snowmen will make a great gift for our neighbors who bring over gifts and for teacher friends!

The 3D Santa Candy Bar Wrappers are so cute too!

~ Be sure to click on the picture to make it larger ~ 


Each year Ryan receives a Christmas Ornament that represents an interest or event from that year.  This year's ornaments are: A Graduate and College Coed. 

 

To date, I have wrapped OVER 317 gifts!  They line the spare room at my brother's house - awaiting transport to their destination!  56 of the gifts are for students (cute Santa bags) - I share my day in two different second grade classrooms!
Shutterfly had a Christmas Card promotion - I took advantage of the promotion and ordered several different versions using the photo we had taken over the summer.
  
I love making homemade gifts for family and friends.  In addition to the snowmen and candy bar wrappers, I made Ryan a Marvel Comic Fleece Blanket and two sets of notecards featuring Star Wars and Superhero graphics.  I designed a Dunkin Donuts gift card for Bill and then created personalized notecards and/or notepads for many of the teachers.


Here are some more of my projects - - (More Shutterly Fun!).  I made some sympathy cards - unfortunately, I have had to buy way too many of these lately.
Then some "fun" Wizard of Oz" cards


 I made these gifts for my friend, Carolyn for Christmas.  The first is a journal with her kids pictures on the cover:
 and this mouse pad.  I took pictures of her family at the beginning of fall and used the photo I snapped on the Riverwalk. 
Since I didn't post in November - here's what we were up to last month!
Jacob turned 14!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!


We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents - I made this "turkey veggie tray" and 3D Turkey candy bar wrappers - These candy bar wrappers turn out so adorable!


  
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by again soon to see our Christmas Celebration!


No comments: