TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

We survived another Christmas in the Sadler house!  Weeks NO - MONTHS of preparation and the day comes and goes so quickly!
 
Here's what our living room looked like after Santa Claus stopped by around 2:00am!
 
 
Here's Ryan before we started opening gifts.  Notice his Christmas T-shirt!
 
 
Here's a picture of Ryan with all the "loot"!  His smile seems a little bigger in this picture, doesn't it? Ha!

 
My favorite gift to receive is GIFT CARDS!!!!!
 
 
I love to be able to pick out something special myself - and all these gift cards will make that possible! - By the way, this isn't all of them - I opened more later in the afternoon!

 
 This is the only picture I snapped at our family Christmas dinner.  The picture wasn't all that great, so I made it into a snow globe to make it a little more interesting!
This is our "annual" Christmas photo.  I'm very happy how it turned out and think I'll use it on next year's Christmas Cards!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy NEW YEARS!
 

 
Lisa 



No comments: