TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Sunday, January 2, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!

 It's that time!  Time to update the ole' blog!  Here's what has been happening over the past four months.


Upon returning to school/work.  I was recognized for twenty (yes twenty) years of service by the district! 


and since I didn't have to work on the day of the presentation they videoed it for me!


Ryan continues the management training program at Jewel in the Deli section.  I snuck a quick photo while shopping!


Here is the FALL decorations I made for the library.




And the WINTER decorations







I was asked to take some pictures of my niece for their Christmas Cards.  Here's my favorite!


Speaking of Christmas Cards, here's our card for this year!


Every year I like to make a gift for family/friends.  I purchased this snow globes from Target and after browsing Instagram, found this idea and put my own twist on it!


I printed, cut, folded, glued and assembled around 15 snow globes.  Everyone seemed to like them!
I thought they turned out cute.  I had to design the doors because I couldn't find a wooded door - I was able to personalize each one!


Here's most of the gifts after wrapping for two days - a total of about 11 hours!  






In addition to the "formal" ornament Ryan received this year (last post).  Here are two Lego ornaments I bought for him.



Here's the "before" picture.


And the "after" opening


My favorite - GIFT CARDS!


Close up of gifts





Our annual family picture (that will most likely be on next year's card!)


I have ONE MORE WEEK of break and then we are off and running!

Happy New Year!!



No comments: