TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

April and May

Today was the very LAST day of school - YIPPEE!!!!
I have the next 70 days off (not that I'm counting)!

Here's what's been happening lately.....

On April 19th we celebrated my mom's birthday.


I made these gift bags from scrapbook paper using my We R Memory Makers gift bag punch.
(They were filled with gift cards and candy).


I also made this paper straw wreath for above her bed.



We got a new washing machine and dryer
(Still trying to get used to the "non-agitator" style and the different sounds in makes. 


We FINALLY purchased some new dressers for Ryan.
(He was using the same ones he has had since he was born!)



We chose the white because it shows less dust, matches the bench he has in his room already and the hardware matches his loft bed.




Here's my latest Skecher purchases.......yes!  I am starting to run out of space for my shoes!









....and how exciting to find these boots in the brown color
that I had been looking for - for months!
Now I have them in Black, Brown, Taupe and Gray!


I will post my end of the year gifts soon.
I went with a "chalkboard" theme!

Until then.....


No comments: