TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

We had a big weekend - Not only was it Easter, but it was Mom's birthday.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures at the birthday party  ; - (

I was able to start washing windows and place a few outdoor decorations - SPRING FEVER has definitely set in!

Here is the veggie tray I brought for our Easter gathering - The bunny is made out of cauliflower - raisins for the eyes, a radish for the buck teeth, green peppers for the whiskers and red peppers for the inside of the ears.


I decided last minute to make these bunny boxes I saw on Pinterest....all the craft stores were out of white boxes, so I went to a Chinese restaurant and purchased boxes to make these cute treat holders.


I set one on each person's plate for  a cute decoration


along with the "traditional" bunny mum.  I've been buying these since Ryan was in grade school!


After dinner, we did a little photo shoot outside.  The weather was amazing and my mom asked that I get an update picture of her grandsons together.




Here they are....
Ryan 19 and Jacob 14



Ryan had to work all day and then drove right over to my parent's house for dinner.  After we got home, he opened his "Easter Bunny Gift"


The bunny brought some "expensive" headphones, drum sticks, candy, sleeping shorts, and candy.


Last week my printer started to act up.  I needed to purchase another one, but I had a TON of ink, so I needed to find a printer that uses the same type of ink.  Thankfully, I was able to find one at Sam's Club

 I've been featured on the front page of TeachersPaysTeachers (TpT) a couple times! So exciting to visit the site and see your own picture front and center!


I was also asked if my product could be featured on an Australian teacher's blog!


As of today, only THIRTY-THREE more school days until I'm FREE once again!


No comments: