TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Car and Father's Day Projects

Today is Father's Day!  Hopefully I'll have a few pictures to post after our get together.  I made some reusable totes as gift bags this year. 
 
This is the one I made for my dad.  Although we all pitched in for a recliner/rocker chair - I wanted something "special" - so I purchased a Blackhawks Stanley Cup Finals T-shirt to put inside.

This is Bill's tote (Notice the second jersey says SADLER and the year
 In other news......I bought a new car (new to me) It's a 2013 Chevy Impala in Silver Ice Metallic.  I purchased it on a whim - as I went to the dealership to pick up my brother and a couple
hours later drove off the lot with it.
Sure miss the Grand Prix - but it was time!


Ryan and I are sure enjoying the "freedom" that summer brings.  Sleeping in, no routine, shopping, visiting, shopping, shopping and shopping! I'm so grateful for all the gift cards I received from Bill for our anniversary and from the students this year!

No comments: