TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Friday, May 20, 2011

First Pay Check

Ryan worked two days this week and is scheduled to work Saturday - right after attending the Multicultural Leadership Academy!  Busy Busy Boy!

He was a good sport and let me take a picture of him when he got off of work one night at 10:00pm!


I snapped this photo from the parking lot using my telephoto lens - YES - I did a drive by "shooting"!! Nothing like stalking your own child!

Here's his "official" name tag - I love the "serving you since 2011"!

......and another first---  His first paycheck!  It was just for the 3 hour orientation from last week - but that counts!  From this day forward he's an official tax payer!

1 comment:

Paul Wynn said...

Kudos to Ryan! He seems so proud of his work. I work in the grocery business for quite some time and I;m glad to see fresh faces because they have so much determination when the first start out. I wonder if Ryan has any pet peeves at work? Feel free to stop by www.Mostlygrocery.com to see if Ryan has any stories he might relate to.

-Paul