TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Friday, December 3, 2010

December!

December already! Seems like school just started and we're almost through the first semester.  Christmas is right around the corner.  I'm about 75% finished with my shopping.  Everything I've purchased is wrapped and tucked away waiting for the big day!  Christmas cards were mailed out today and the Christmas lights are hanging outside.  But still NO TREE!

What's happened since my last post? Fall has come and gone in a blink of an eye.  First, my nephew, Jacob, turned 11!


Here we are on Thanksgiving before going to my parent's house for dinner:
We attended the Football Awards Night where Ryan received his Sophomore Letter for his  (future) Letterman's Jacket (Christmas Present)!



A teacher from school asked me to create a graphic announcing her pregnancy.  I designed 5 different versions, she chose to use the "school-related" graphic!  It's a "smartboard" attached to a blackboard - all our classrooms are equipped with a smartboard:

Next Friday is our staff Christmas party.  We are taking the Naperville Trolley through the neighborhoods to look at the lights and returning to my friend Mary's home to have a get-together.  It should be fun!

Once the Christmas tree is up - I'll be sure to update with some more pictures! Stay Warm! We are expecting our first measurable snow tonight - YUCK!



No comments: