TO VIEW VIDEOS - PLEASE BE SURE TO MUTE MUSIC FROM THE PLAYLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This Year's Christmas Ornaments

Each year, Ryan receives an ornament that represents something significant that happened in his life that year. This year he received two ornaments. I designed an ornament with his high school emblem on one side and the football mascot on the other side.
The other ornament is a Transformer ornament from Hallmark. This entire year Ryan has discovered the wonderful world of YouTube and has been creating "stop motion" videos and uploading them to YouTube. One evening, while on the computer, I located the ornament on sale at Kohls. So at 11:30pm Bill and I headed over to purchase THE LAST one! It was hidden and we nearly left without it - but I spotted it tucked away! Since the store closed at midnight, we didn't have time to search or try to locate it at another store. It was nice to avoid the crowds so late at night - we were in and out in 10 minutes!
Notice the shoveled driveway and sidewalks below??? Ryan has started a little "business" and has been shoveling neighbors driveways and sidewalks. He's been doing very well and has been putting most of his earnings into the bank for his "dream" car! (2010 Mustang) Yesterday, while driving past some million dollar homes - he says: I think I'll start putting 10.00 a month of my allowance in the bank because I was thinking I'd like a house like that someday! I guess he still doesn't realize how much big ticket items cost!
While at the mall this week, Build-A-Bear had elf crowns similiar to the Burger King crowns. I was able to get enough for the entire class and they were very excited to where them all day on Friday!
~Lisa~

No comments: